ISK 0.00% 0.4¢ island sky australia limited

Have had ISK on my watchlist since it was 30 cents, read and...

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Have had ISK on my watchlist since it was 30 cents, read and loved the story.. fresh drinking water from thin air..I really thought this would absolutely take off, luckily for me i continued to read and hesitate about buying and slowly watched the price fall, i could'nt understand it, surely at the very least charities in developing nations would take some of these up.

A story/ announcement came out about acouple of small'ish defence force/s trialing them and i still waited for the interest to start showing up on the shareprice, but no, it kept falling, then there was an announcement that the US defence force was to trial the unit and that ISK was going to start work on a portable unit for the US and i thought once again, here we go...anyway we all know the story from there, and now going by the financials put out today they will be lucky to make another 1/4, how can this be, seriously how could they not make millions from this invention.. i'm at a loss, luckily not financially just mentally..

Good luck to any current holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.