NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

will nkp commence trading today...?, page-10

1. 1,309 Posts.
    Lets be honest, did anyone really expect NKP to be trading again this week? By now we can safely assume that anything management says is not going to happen.

I am just astounded that they would even make that announcement with a specific trading date in it? Why put yourself under that pressure when there is no need for it? I had hoped that this whole saga would change the way management go about their business, but all this shows is that they are giving us more of the same.

After holding for 18 odd months and being dissapointed probably around 10-15 times in a row, I am far past the point of giving them one more chance. I just wish they would hold a general meeting in Australia, I dont normally attend but I would be on the first flight to rip it up these fools.

Even if we start trading again with a positive outcome, it wont go close to excusing the incompetent company management over the last 12 months.

Like I said earlier, the only people that have made any money out of this are the directors and management through directors fees and also through farming our company business out through their own external private companies. All imo only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.