ACF 0.93% $1.09 acrow limited

The SP movement today was ridiculous - when it hit 16.5c the...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    The SP movement today was ridiculous - when it hit 16.5c the only positive that came to mind was at least it can only fall another 16.5c lol, then sad face.

Gold price bouncing strongly at the moment - not sure what that means for my company as I don't know if we are producing anything - guess I'll have to wait and see and hope our next update tells me.

Just picture for a second...... what if our next announcement includes:

Commissioning complete
    Crusher installed and crushing stuff
    Ounces produced last qtr 7,500oz
    Resource upgrade now 2.5m
    Reserve upgrade now 1.1m
    2013 financial year guidance 90,000oz
    2013 financial year cash cost guidance $950
    Cash in bank $15m
    Debt $37m

This would justify a market cap of at least $300m even with today's sentiment. Our current market cap is now a dismal $120m suggesting the above numbers are no where near true.

NMG will not be able to raise more capital IMO so one of two things will happen soon either we achieve the above or we fold - not sure why, but I still think the above will be achieved.

There was a lot of panic selling today on no news what so ever. We went from 15% down to 2% up..... not the stock for the faint hearted.

NMG must and should show it's commitment to Ghana and I'm thinking it is possible that a large amount of the delay is coming from effort and time spent on up skilling staff - an investment well worth it in the long run. Maybe time and effort underestimated by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $327.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.08 $110.7K 102.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32821 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 3456 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.