CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Roo Roo;Cheers, not hard work if you dont care. I was talking...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Roo Roo;

Cheers, not hard work if you dont care. I was talking off-line with another member today. I told them i was not buying as the volume of late seemed a bit suspicious.

If you look at history in this stock over months and have watched the depths frequently you can see a correlation of placements, pumps, dumps and volume generation.

Yesterday had clear buy signals early (mid 5s)on with BIG BOT BUY, i sold immediatly at 6.2 when my target 6.3 did not materialise fully due to BIG BOT SELL coming over the top.

Every time the SP and speculators join force the dumpers take advantage and the churn continues with the speculation.

We all have our own thoughts on why this is happening, but i am highly suspicious of these placements at 22c etc or anything well above the recent market price. It keeps mug punters interested and creates interest for those seeking the easy multibag dream.

Stocktoe, there is no secret knock, just a reality check that the market is hard work. A clinical approach of making sure you protect your capital and try to exploit short term weakness will make you money and save your sanity.

As Snacks says you wont miss the ride IF it happens, in the meantime you can profit from the instability, even if you do believe in the company and its long term prospects there is no obligation to hold at all costs. After all there are no refunds.

In short dont get shafted on a dream of riches. Fortitude and Falcon is the real wealth creation vehicle and CVI shareholders are paying for it. Get out of the holders mindset and dont listen to rumours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.