NST 0.42% $14.29 northern star resources ltd

The problem for NST shareholders entering the register now or...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    The problem for NST shareholders entering the register now or topping up is that the current price is higher than justifiable by any sensible valuation. Early entries have been extremely well rewarded by really slick marketing by beguiling Bill Beamont. The bag of acquisitions has been relentlessly promoted and there have been successes. However increasing AISC is the inevitable result of the same characteristics of the NST growth strategy. This strategy Is getting more risky by the quarter with nearology plays following ventures into North America which are also questionable.
    Sure, investors have been well served so far but hype will intimately fall over. I suggest potential investors compare EVN with NST. It is a no-brainer as to which is the safer bet and which company has, and will continue to deliver, better dividends. I know from personal experience that a switch is made more difficult unless tax implications are sorted but such a switch should not be dismissed out of hand.
    With NST with a PE currently around 38.5, who in their right mind will think that past performance growth will be repeated?
    Nevertheless, good luck to all (or most).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.29
Change
-0.060(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $16.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.10 $14.70 $14.01 $85.83M 5.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23973 $14.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.31 12891 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.