NST 0.29% $17.08 northern star resources ltd

will NST see green tomorrow, page-48

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The thing that seems to gyrating share-market, FX and gold prices is the up and downs of if China - America reach a trade agreement,with a bit of Brexit and Euro vacillation on the side. The impeachment stuff is just a game that on the actual real facts as they are, have zero substance for impeaching, and is more of a smear game by one party in electoral trouble for the 2020 elections. But it could be good for the gold price as the games play out. So good to keep an eye on that particular game, and thus the fx/gold. Ultimately impeachment must fail as it would require 19 GOP senators to vote against the President. And even after that there would be good grounds for appeal to the Supreme Court of US on legal issues, i.e. no due process, lack of any factual supporting evidence, the proposed victim (Ukraine) denies being a victim at all etc etc. And by the way, if such a thing did happen it would plunge the US in national social chaos beyond anything seen since 1860. The president currently has around 62 million rusted on supporters.

But as I said as the game plays out you may get opportunities to trade the gyrations.
    My guess as to how this will play out to 2020.
    China is holding off on doing a trade deal until it can ascertain if the President will be reelected. They know they would get a better deal out of him prior to his reelection than after, when his power will be much higher and their bargaining position much lower. As it is becoming clearer that he will be reelected and with increased majority across Congress - I expect China will do some proper trade deals with the US and tariff reductions. This will strengthen USD, markets and lower AUD and Gold. Which would not be good for NST.

However in evaluation what is happening in the US do not rely on typical MSM reporting from there, as the vast majority of it seems to be in the game to trying to undermine the president, and would make you think his days are numbered. Yet his base remains very strong, and his party now 99% behind him. BUT this is the game to pay close attention in relation to fx and Gold prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.