OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

will olympic dam reflect on ozl, page-5

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Thanks for the opinion guys.

Doggy getting S.A as third mining state is quite achievable, but the task of getting our footy team/teams up is almost a mission impossible. But we'll be right next year ha ha ha we've employed a coach now that his main credentials is he spend time assisting a senior coach in a winning environment for quite a few years, wow we're getting smarter my day here in SA.Goooolly Gomer Pyle would say. As for P76 and Camira boy you're really taking me for a walk down memory lane now. I owned a Camira I bought it dirt cheap to use to transport my dogs around in it, got a very good run out of it if you can believe it. But yup in general two bigger lemons you'll be hard pushed to find.

"nevertheless we sure as hell need to have some manufacturing industries, just digging up minerals and selling them o/s is not going to benefit future generations" I couldn't agree more even tho its getting harder and harder to compete with more and more with countries that work for a little more than a bowl of rice per day. Every year we're getting more and more business closing there doors here and setting up shop over seas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.