MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

will option holders win from a asset sale

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I was quite interested in summary of AGM wherein PC indicated that a number of options for the ongoing running of Mae are being considered. I hold a few hundred thousand of shares but the majority of my holdings are in the options and would like to know the ramifications of the issues raised by PC..

Realize the selling of CC area; especially the 50% option; to bring in outside expertise to drill the wells correctly; would raise money that might allow Helper and near areas of interest to become a reality; pay off debt and leave some money in the bank. This will be same with the Oklahoma sale by putting money in bank for a full sale. An area that Mae is not proposing to do too much to in the near future.

What I am particularly interested in the spin off affects of the Helper field into another company presumably controlled by MAE.

How will this affect my holding of options as compared to being the holder of actual shares? Will options holders and shares holders be treated the same? Have not come across this type of asset movement proposal before and welcome the more knowledgeable persons who are holders to help me get some clarification. Regards, Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.