A2M 1.62% $6.66 the a2 milk company limited

Will over supply be an issue in the future

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I note with some mirth a. A great deal of yeah right CAE entering the Infant formula market

A former mining Minnow entering the IF market

My thoughts are how many other small obscure companies out there planning on becoming infant formula sellers

I believe you will see a Avalanche of these types of. Listings most will fail but a few will see a market flooded in my view

I Note there is zero talk here now about ho hard it is to get A2 stage 3 IF in fact I noticed every time I go to Coles or wollies there is more tins available an shelves are fuller

So has either the supply increased it have people gone yeah nah too dear il go back to other brands

I see ahead serious issues with a IF been heavily over supplied by a myriad of sellers

So folks I think EPS growth needs to be discounted here an a down grade likely in my view would be in order if new players flood the market

I have EPS At 1.14 in 2016an 79 cents in 2017 conservative because I believe new players will force discounting down the track

How much milk powder does the world really need there is oodles of the stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.66
Change
-0.110(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $4.814B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.70 $6.62 $6.694M 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4715 $6.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.66 1719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.