A2M 18.7% $5.70 the a2 milk company limited

Will over supply be an issue in the future, page-15

1. 1,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Could our country ever supply enough for China's demand though?

A2M is in a unique position as long as people believe in the questionable A2-specific 'benefits', but so far this is mostly pseudoscience with anecdotal evidence, mentions of guts and flora, and other things that aren't really backed by any science other than 'I was sick and then I tried A2'. I haven't met any of these people, I don't believe it could be more than 1-2% of the population, as people either drink milk fine or don't drink it.

This pseudoscience may not matter for the Chinese as they'll believe any superstition, but then they are an unpredictable market. Blackmores could very easily take over since the Chinese froth at the mouth over the vitamins. Give it another 6 months and ANYONE else could be a major player, even a brand that's just starting today. It would take 1 poisoning scare for any Australian brand and they're done for.

Supply of A2 is still non-existent in my local store so it's quite risky having a brand that only Chinese can buy, remember anything can change and even the suggestion that it might change can knock 10% off the share price in a single day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
-1.310(18.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.120B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.93 $5.34 $93.50M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 526 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 23970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.