A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

I think your reasoning is very logical and legitimate from a...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think your reasoning is very logical and legitimate from a westerner's point of view. As a Chinese, I will say it is very likely a large number of Chinese parents like myself will have this mindset change when we live in a developed country like Australia. You have a supported environment with breastfeeding room in most of the public premises. You have no stigma in breastfeeding in public. More importantly , people have secure half year to one year maternity leave to allow mum to be able to do this.

Mind you that none of above have changed in the last 20 years and they are not likely to change in the next decade as well, as far as how much I know about China. Majority of Chinese mum will continue to bottle feed their baby even if they are aware of the benefit of breastfeeding because of the environmental barriers.

Another thing might be good for you to know is that yes, Chinese might love to try new things but we are also extremely loyal to branded stuff. As for the babies, we would love to provide the best product as long as we could afford. For the majority people living in the cities, A2m is expensive but it is affordable and going to become more and more affordable as the salary level is improving as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.060(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.87 $6.93 $6.83 $8.512M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1471 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.89 770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.