A2M 0.88% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

To clarify the a2 and other milk brand in Australia and china. I...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    To clarify the a2 and other milk brand in Australia and china. I am a Chinese and also doing business since I was 18 years old. I know how many milk brands in China, and I also know their quality for different brand. I would say that none of them could compare with a2 and a2 is bloody cheap as well since the black market exist. We are not crazy investors, we know what company we are investing. If you think that the Chinese government will stop breast feeding, you are defiantly wrong. All the Chinese parents want to raise their children healthy and strong. They want the best milk powder for their kids. They don't trust some shit brands from China, and they don't believe that breast milk is the best for their children. By the way, the best milk brand in China is much more expensive than A2.

Enough about the milk powder. If you want to talk about skin care product. For my experience, I have seen all of friends and parents' friends using western skin products. They don't mind to spend a lot money on expensive products, what they care the most is good quality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.