QTK quiktrak networks limited

will people just shut up!!!!!!!

1. 1,347 Posts.
    I have been as guilty as anyone but the constant hype surrounding this stock is ridiculous.

There are dozens of mining specs flying through the roof all around us and yet QTK is dominated on all of the chatboards across the country. There have been hundreds of postings on a stock that has been nothing short of disappointing for the past 5 months. (PS I know i have been guilty too but it is now clear that this stock is going to take time).

It is not going to skyrocket overnight, nor is it going to go broke overnight. QTK now has to be looked at as a longer term investment for quite some time (at least until the China installation gets underway).

To the many downrampers, just be quiet and leave smuggler alone. QTK is not the worst company listed on ASX. It is unlike LUM, MUL or hundreds of other dogs in that it does actually generate revenue which is increasing. I dont know what you clowns expect, the stock has only been relisted 6 or 7 months, yet almost broke even in the first half year based on monitoring fees alone.......now for the first time in years they have new stock to sell.

By rights the March quarter will be even closer to a profit as will the full year. If China comes onboard as expected 07 should be a blinder.

But until QTK announces something tangible, rampers and downrampers.....do everyone and forget this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.