BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Will PEP-11 be Approved?, page-251

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    IMO... even WHEN KP signs on the dotted line, it's still going to be a long process ahead, and the SP may rocket following approval but it will settle down again to the chagrin of (by then) yet another whole new lot of PEP11 newbies. To investors like me in it for ten years or more since Baleen (15 years for me in BPH), these days and weeks and the rises and falls from day to day are nothing compared to how long in the tooth the big picture has been and could still be.

IMO... I think people are perhaps kidding themselves if they think the drill bit will hit the seafloor this year. I feel it is very unlikely. DB has a lot of work to do with not only regulators, but also across the three publicly listed PEP11 investee companies and then Advent / Asset. BPH is full steam ahead as it is which is great, but it is only part of the big picture. MMR and GBA are still in the wilderness and awaiting their rescue - they were major investment vehicles in the lead up to Baleen, and I know from conversations with DB (only in relation to MMR), that he fully intends to get MMR back on its feet (with or without PDF status is yet to be seen) and try to right the wrongs of past directors by returning value to shareholders. GBA is such a tightly held entity that it used to be extremely attractive to investors and could be again. And then, possibly, hopefully probably, an Advent IPO.

IMO... the announcement will come, the SP will rise... it's just a matter of time.

GLTAH
    Last edited by vcubitt: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $2.016K 112K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 4383462 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1378227 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.