PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

will pna defy the market, page-53

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    EL:

Are you saying buying at these prices is not good? I still think it is. Why did I sell? We all sell sometimes for different reasons. I sold because I had too much exposure on one stock. I still hold half my portfolio. You seem to have interpreted my selling as some sort of knock against PNA. Rest assured I am positive about PNA's future and that should be evident from my posting history on PNA. Just ask Mx :P

I will admit however that when I entered PNA it was with the view to making a quick buck and then moving but I got caught in the recent down-trend so I thought it might help to hold on for a while and reduce exposure price-permitting. I have done that now but still have a foot in PNA for the longer term.

On other matters, what do you think the fair price of a PNA share is considering only the current mine in operation and leaving out future prospects? What is your measure of a good price to sell at?

PS- If the sheep are as quick in moving down as they are in moving up then that would make them wolves like us now wouldn't it? lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.