AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

goygtYou are throwing up a lot of what ifs, and to be sure there...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    goygt
    You are throwing up a lot of what ifs, and to be sure there is nothing wrong with that as such, but your comments seem to be loaded with intimations that something untoward is going on. Why??

The answers to most of your questions are outlined in the various releases made by the company. With regards to mill feed and life of mine, dont you think that these variables have been heavily scrutinised in the various studies done ie;scoping, PFS, BFS etc that were necessary to obtain funding. Smarter folk than you and I would have heavily scrutinised these issues before committing 10's of millions of dollars to the project.
    Sure, goldmining can be a risky business - hence the potential rewards. Apart from the viability of the asset and the robustness of the economics the next most important consideration for potential investors is probably management quality and capability. Apex ticks this box hands down IMO. These guys are mining veterans who have the respect of their peers and the markets, their pedigree is excellent.

You say they dont report their creditor position. I didnt have any trouble finding the figure in the HY accounts. Apex is subject to the same reporting standards as every other company listed on the ASX. You talk about cash burn etc, wait for the quarterly like everyone else has to for the companies reported position. Dont forget they are producing 8-9k Oz pm now, so finally have revenue to offset recent (budgeted) capital expenditure.

IMO at some point investors, having completed their own DD, and made their own assesment of management capabilities, have to exercise a modicum of trust. Trust that info released to market is true and accurate, trust that quality management have the skills to negotiate any temporary/unforeseen setbacks and trust that as shareholders, managements interests are firmly alligned with all shareholders.

As i said, nothing wrong with asking questions. That IMO is different to casting doom and gloom aspersions without the facts required to back up your position. If you are looking for an investment with no risk can i suggest a govt guaranteed term deposit lol. Your dire warnings are duly noted (although your motive is still unclear) as a shareholder i have done my DD and am happy with the risk/reward associated with this stock.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.