AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Will give you credit goygt this is the longest axm thread I have...

1. 564 Posts.
    Will give you credit goygt this is the longest axm thread I have seen for a while - understand your concerns and don't worry I have plenty at stake (relative to me) and have had the odd sleepless night thinking along the same path.

All I can say is that I have sought the best honest mining and gold advice I could access, evaluated my trust in the management and weighed risk in my own judgement against my expected result.

Am I still concerned about things... sure but no more than other similar gold stocks avo cto even larger ones like sbm lhr - all have had production and finance issues.

other equities - just can't see how a few g20 meetings and the injection of masses of cash - that the economies of the world have dramatically improved - for mine gold will be back above 1000USoz shortly what will be interesting is value of AUD. Not that this matter to AXM with its hedging arrangement for next few years.

From what I have read, asked and heard Southern Cross Equities, Mark Creasy and the current management are of high calibre.

Has this investment worked for me (entry in sept 08) - probably not.... as I expected gold to have gone harder and planned to sell half about now (in hindsight should have done it in early Jan) to start a property development.

Am I prepared to lose it all - no.

Please keep posting but I would love to hear something other than we are doomed when the pit is gone - if so how exactly will the other sites not supply enough resource (don't care if it is two pages long)

From my research I have no concerns on the sites - some concern towards the initial production efficiency - gold price/sentiment , more so although in the short term our downside hedging is good.

Really the only thing that has changed on my apex investment is the time frame.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.