ABS a.b.c. learning centres limited

will push down now, page-6

1. 119 Posts.
    Well , I personally had a big surprise today , and that was that they actually completed the US sale without any hiccups , I really expected something to go wrong on that with the stock from the last 2 months price action.

In addition to this news I noted they increased there day rate in Australian Centres by about 10% in the last few days , my negative mind thought that was a carrot awaiting the bad news the US sale was about to be delayed , I also was pleased with their reaction to the claim they say have adhered to the ACCC claim against them re competition.

I agree the stock might have a rest today and I am on the bid at 90 hoping for a pull back , but it is starting to look to me that ABS might be the first of the disaster stocks like CNP , AFG etc that might see through the credit crisis .

I hold a tiny amount of abs at a what today looks a good price (70s ) , but to many afg (60s) and cnp (50s) awaiting their turn to hopefully come through or be perceived by the market they will each survive and prosper following their credit problems

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.