BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Will Q4 be good?, page-18

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    i think the market has priced in a very average result 65-68 k with an above expectation price of production of $650-$700.
    Unfortunately many on this thread do not understand how mining works...... it is all well and good for management to give forward guidance( just to satisfy shareholders) but any one invested in the mining sector, especially small caps, needs to understand that shit happens and plans need to change to optimize efficiency when the unforeseen occurs (like 40% more than normal rainfall).
    Seems to me that many on here think they are invested in a business that can/should stick to quarterly guidance....... when the reality is the complete opposite.
    The company does need to have a stellar December quarter to make up for a poor year but all indications from the company indicates it is set up to do so.
    Complaining about management not achieving forward quarterly guidance is just plain stupid and tells me the ones doing it have little idea about the investment risks involved in the small cap miners.
    I believe they will achieve 75k and hope there is some upside...... but just as important is price of production..... so hopefully that come's in less than $600 oz.
    Lets not forget the share price has been beaten up so bad and I believe if 75k production is hit with a price of around the $600 an oz anyone buying at current levels will be very well rewarded.
    Hopefully as a bonus we get some promising drill results and for anyone who follows this company knows that is very possible.
    Fairly confident results will be out in the first week of trading in the new year and hopefully shorters get caught with their pants down
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 01/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.