QAN 4.10% $6.08 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-1772

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    So an update on how Qantas is going about fulfilling it's earlier promise to get Aussies home by the end of the year, compared to a few other airlines...

United Airlines will be refunding the fare difference for LA to Sydney flights for those that booked at earlier higher prices, as they recognise the situation is changing rapidly re Aus borders and their priority is to get Aussies home without ripping them off. A+ service

Singapore Airlines will be refunding the fare difference for Singapore to Sydney flights for those that booked at earlier higher prices, as they recognise the situation is changing rapidly re Aus borders and their priority is to get Aussies home without ripping them off. A+ sevice

Qantas will NOT be refunding the fare difference for LA to Sydney or LA to London flights for those that booked at earlier higher prices, as they couldn't give a stuff about the Aussies that have been waiting so long to get home, and will remain unflexible with their ridiculously unresonable policies. Service F-

Qantas, from the very bottom of my heart, I sincerely hope you go bankrupt. Karma will catch you eventually

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.