QAN 1.81% $5.98 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-198

1. 1,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I'm not too concerned, I was actually banking on a protein based vaccine but even the extreme requirements of this one (mRNA based) can be fairly easily worked around especially if we don't try to prioritise the most remote areas or third world countries.
    There is 15 days worth of logistics wiggle room utilising dry ice or 5 days with just your run of the mill hospital fridge. Your average thermo regulated truck or shipping container runs at below -20c and although they are still analysing shelf life it's safe to say that below two degrees and heading towards -70 there is likely to be a shelf life gradient.

If by some rediculous, unreasonable scientific anomoly we only have five days to distribute the vaccine from point of manufacture to patient then I guess we would need some type of shipping vessel to move the vaccine..... Maybe something that could fly?!? But where on earth would we find something like that? If only there was a large supply of flying machines capable of moving large quantities of items from one place to another sitting ready to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
-0.110(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.01 $6.03 $5.96 $9.617M 1.615M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6866 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.99 119939 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.