QAN 1.54% $5.93 qantas airways limited

Not if they choose the likes of Embattled Ernst & Young for...

1. 34,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    Not if they choose the likes of Embattled Ernst & Young for their independent Board remuneration consultants,

I mean for a company like Qantas inflicted by being understaffed, under resourced and using low cost low value consultants/ outsourcing like alleged in the ABC 4 Corners Program to then continue with Ernst & Young embroiled in the Aishwarya Venkatachalam scandal, that might demonstrate insensitivity and indicate that the Chair and CEO to be completely out of touch with modern reality.

Qantas paying millions to executives while using low cost low value outsourcing like Ernst & Young who then get embroiled in the Aishwarya Venkatachalam saga is really bad and reeks of immorality.

Goyder and Joyce appear to share one thing in common, they both lived or live in places with Mosman in its name, Joyce currently lives in Mosman in Sydney and Goyder lived in Mosman Park in Perth. The morality of the Chairman’s Lounge must be questioned,

Other than that, I think this atrocity of Ernst & Young acting for the company, the Aishwarya Venkatachalam scandal and Qantas continuing with the immorality of the Chairman’s lounge and the immorality of international routes primarily used for Australia’s embattled and much derided immigration progrom.

And where is there modern slavery statement disclosed?

Is there any morality in Qantas? or is Qantas morality descending such that things can only get better?
    Last edited by JCoure: 14/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
0.090(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.662B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.03 $5.92 $33.25M 5.584M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71313 $5.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 10016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.