QAN 1.64% $5.99 qantas airways limited

Qantas is a business that is accountable to shareholders and as...

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Qantas is a business that is accountable to shareholders and as such i'm glad they haven't been operating flights that actually LOSE money ...... pretty sure many shareholders would agree with me that at a time when we have been smashed by not only this virus but mainly the pathetic border closures which have decimated domestic travel and sapped any confidence of people to travel currently the last thing the company can afford to do is throw money around "just to look good" .
    Sorry but your personal crusade against Qantas is not really backed up by the figures and data which has seen Qantas not only nominated but has also seen them win many many airline industry awards over the years ..... including for the cabin crews service as well as excellence in many other areas .
    And if you don't use QF when you go overseas then how would you even know what "the service and staff are like " ? Singapore airlines have always been a quality airline with excellent service and i would never dispute that but seriously other airlines have a long way to go before they catch up to Qantas and particularly where aircraft safety /quality are concerned ..... but hey if people want to put dollars ahead of safety when they travel then that suits me perfectly well . I've seen some of these "OTHER" operators up close and personal and seen the shortcuts and risky attitudes they take with their aircraft and believe me if you had seen it too you would only fly with 95% of other operators if you really had no other choice.
    QANTAS is a national icon in this country and you ( and some others ) can not change that in a hurry no matter what your personal vendetta may be .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
-0.100(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.760B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.01 $6.03 $5.96 $37.50M 6.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 215097 $5.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 62802 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.