QAN 0.33% $6.05 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-5565

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    You've a long history off attacking me and others.

I tried to start a grown up conversation on Qantas on another thread, but you persist in keeping this crappy one alive with childish displays of "look at me everybody, I am making money so all arguments against me mute".

Yes Mr S. You spite anyone who presents data on Qantas that is not positive. YOu crow about the money you've made. Then you show your complete ignorance of financial markets in suggesting a short squeeze coming on one of the least shorted stocks on the ASX. But yes I am the childish one.

DOn't worry your ignorant supporters will give you an upvote for highlighting the oh so detested shorters (I am long far more stocks than I am short by the way) not understanding that as a part of the ASX200 (with index arbitrage) and having options on it, there will always be some degree of shorting on QAN for it to be a modern normally functioning, non caveman era, financial market.

Seriously....I will give you guys a clue.....

An options market maker who short sells stock to hedge a long delta position is comprehensively managing risk whilst providing liquidity to ASX investors in options.....and not manipulating the market, quite the opposite helping with an orderly market.

An arbitrage house that buys a discounted ASX200 future whilst selling stocks short against, is practicing profitable risk management nd not manipulating the market, quite the opposite, with helping an orderly market.

A CEO in a company with near negative shareholder equity and an otherwise still weak balance sheet buying shares on the all time (mkt cap) highs is arguably manipulating the market for personal short term gains at the expense of the long term solvency risk of the company.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.