QAN 0.49% $6.06 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-6103

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Qantas is the shittest airline in the sky. I have been flying business class in Virgin and Rex for over 5 years now - shits all over Qantas in all respects. The only good thing about Qantas is their lounges - so basically, their best feature has nothing to do with planes or plane service.

QANTAS is run by blithering greedy idiots, who have run this ageing dinosaur of an airline into the ground. The fact QANTAS had the audacity to keep the hundreds of millions of $ of flight credits, and also give them an expiry date, shows how confident it was that it would continue to be bankrolled and protected by the Australian Government - I bet Alan spends multiple days lounging around in the Chairman's Lounge with other politicians, masterminding other ways to control the market and screw normal flying Australians.

I recently sold all my shares in Qantas, and invested all the proceeds into REX. I encourage you all to do the same.

PS. All REX flights come with check-in baggage included. And the service is awesome! New Boeing aircraft too. Not luck the old rusting shit-heaps that Alan has decided to keep.

Last edited by onemoreround: 04/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
-0.030(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $9.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.08 $6.13 $6.03 $36.94M 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64244 $6.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 17434 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.