QAN 1.66% $5.92 qantas airways limited

<snip>Qantas has slumped behind arch-rival Virgin on all...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    <snip>
    Qantas has slumped behind arch-rival Virgin on all measures of brand trust, pride, “love”, value and transparency, damning confidential figures presented to senior managers show, revealing the extent of damage to the airline’s reputation this year.
    The material, marked “prepared for internal discussion”, shows the proportion of consumers who would consider flying Qantas domestically has fallen so low that it is only two percentage points above that of its low-cost Jetstar subsidiary, and 19 points below that of Virgin...
    <snip>
    -------------------------------
    Very true. I stopped flying with Qantas years ago. They used to be good in the past, maybe a bit overrated, these days from what I hear they are a very mediocre and overpriced airline. Their budget offshoot Jetstar takes the cake - an absolute disgrace, very unreliable and crappy service, have flown with them a couple of times and would never again even if their airfares were heavily discounted.

As to Alan Joyce, he has always been a sneaky, shifty and arrogant little prick, couldn't stand him - another reason not to fly with Qantas....

The Fed gov. gave them a few hundred mills of taxpayers money during Covid to keep them affloat, and Joyce pays himself 20 mills for what? For cheating customers and selling them airfairs to already cancelled flights? Disgusting airlines whichever way one looks at it.

Great to see over 83% votes against a resolution to adopt the company's remuneration report. Goyder is Alan Joyce Mark II.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.100(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $5.96 $5.85 $28.86M 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16048 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 41721 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.