QAN 0.33% $6.05 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-6420

1. 10,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    As a friend said to me regarding the below two letters published in 'Traveller' ('The Age'/'SMH') on Saturday 20 July 2024, "QAN has not learnt anything":

Cereal killers

On a recent Qantas overnight flight back to Australia from Asia I was surprised when the cabin lights were turned on and we were instructed to buckle up and prepare for landing. I went to the galley asking politely what happened to breakfast or a cup of coffee? In reply, I was snapped at with a “we no longer serve a second meal on flights shorter than 10 hours”. That was news to me as a regular flyer.
    Derek Baker, Forest Lodge, NSW

Feeding crimes

On a Qantas flight from Tonga, the 10-hour trip (including five hours for delay, ground transfer and check-in) was made unbearable by the lack of a meal service. We were issued a big bag of “snacks”, mostly crackers and biscuits. I stuck to the acidy mix of olives and a wine which, after striking turbulence, had me vomiting in the toilet twice. My husband, a type 1 diabetic who is life dependent on regular food intake, ended up having a hypoglycemic episode after we arrived at our hotel in Sydney at 10.30 pm.
    Rachel Burns, Nambucca Heads, NSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
0.020(0.33%)
Mkt cap ! $9.858B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.06 $6.07 $5.98 $21.32M 3.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17414 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 36670 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.