QAN 0.33% $6.05 qantas airways limited

As a friend said to me regarding the below two letters published...

1. 10,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1389
    As a friend said to me regarding the below two letters published in 'Traveller' ('The Age'/'SMH') on Saturday 20 July 2024, "QAN has not learnt anything":

Cereal killers

On a recent Qantas overnight flight back to Australia from Asia I was surprised when the cabin lights were turned on and we were instructed to buckle up and prepare for landing. I went to the galley asking politely what happened to breakfast or a cup of coffee? In reply, I was snapped at with a “we no longer serve a second meal on flights shorter than 10 hours”. That was news to me as a regular flyer.
    Derek Baker, Forest Lodge, NSW

Feeding crimes

On a Qantas flight from Tonga, the 10-hour trip (including five hours for delay, ground transfer and check-in) was made unbearable by the lack of a meal service. We were issued a big bag of “snacks”, mostly crackers and biscuits. I stuck to the acidy mix of olives and a wine which, after striking turbulence, had me vomiting in the toilet twice. My husband, a type 1 diabetic who is life dependent on regular food intake, ended up having a hypoglycemic episode after we arrived at our hotel in Sydney at 10.30 pm.
    Rachel Burns, Nambucca Heads, NSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.