QAN 0.50% $6.08 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-680

1. 9,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5002
    I was in America a month ago, living in the biggest hot spot that existed in America at that time. Never caught COVID, never wore a mask (except when inside a retail business like a food shop etc).

As for what would happen if I caught COVID, if you have any interest in numbers/statistics/probability you would know that the chances of someone dying from COVID (or even getting serious complications) in their 30's with no health complaints, with a normal weight and who exercises daily, is next to zero.

I've had 3 family members in America catch COVID, two are teenagers and didn't even know they had COVID until they took a test which turned out positive, and one in their 50's (who is severely overweight and with diabetes) but even they did not have any symptoms except for a very very slight sore throat.

No doubt COVID Is a risk for some people, but this is a tiny tiny fraction of the population.

Accuracy is important when you speak, otherwise you run the risk of perfectly healthy people thinking they are at risk from a virus which (for most people) will not even bother them with the slightest of sore throats / runny noses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.08
Change
0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.07 $6.10 $6.04 $24.68M 4.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22446 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.08 11616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.