QAN 1.30% $6.24 qantas airways limited

Will QAN survive?, page-1007

1. 2,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    SHORT the stock, and disclose your position, and stop spraying the same message over and over again. It is highly unusal for an individual to continue posting on one stock, where they have no holding on the stock for months - I term that is obsession or perhaps you are looking for an entry point much lower.

I dont care how bad the situation the COVID situation gets. At the end of the day, once COVID causes a few hundred deaths, and more hospitalisations, well people will get the message and VACCINATE. Vaccines are the game changer.

ATAGI just changed their recommendation on Astra Zeneca. There may have been some political wrangling, but seriously blood clotting is far better then dieing - I mean take your pick.

I'll repeat myself, if you think QAN is going to liquidation, my suggestion SHORT the stock, and state your position. I am fine with people making bets either way. Make hay while the sun shines

QAN is not going anywhere, it is deemed as our national airline, employs thousands of people, and the federal government is not going to watch it die, because of their policies. - With a federal election close by, there is no way they will let "too big too fail companies employing thousands just die"

The quarterly does not matter in my opinion, if you are going to base your SP on last quarterly or the last year - dream on.The market is 6-9 months forward looking, and it will play its cards corectly.

You can call this Over priced, but thats exactly what they were calling SYD (Till the takeover bid). Market will reprice at the right time. Question is are you prepared to wait, or are you prepared to SHORT.

My Opinion, Allan Joyce needs to fire QAN staff. if he cant afford to hold on. Federal govt will wake up and put something in place - far better then sending people on centrelink. Long term centrelink is far worse then providing support to keep jobs.

FYI - I own FLT, WEB, QAN & SYD in the travel related space. Luckily I picked most of them last year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.24
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $10.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.15 $6.26 $6.10 $38.07M 6.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 122324 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 43351 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.22
  Change
0.080 ( 1.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.13 $6.26 $6.10 2292006
Last updated 15.39pm 08/05/2024 ?
QAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.