RIO 0.40% $120.97 rio tinto limited

will rio be sold off tomorrow on r i closure, page-9

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Mate,

RIO is going up tommorow it all depends more on the chinese and DOW and the economic news in general and not you and me and the rest of the people here at hotcopper but big boys in London NY and Sydney at big funds that are buying not in the thousands but ten or hundred of thousands, they will call the shot and so far what I could read if you believe all the reports most of them are bullish so rest assured at 51 52 is cheap and at 46 is even better buy, if they go down that far only the chickens are getting out or people that have not learnt the lesson of over borrowing buying shares with money they don't have in short ah again margin call.........they will be the ones that getting out first not you and me and the big funds.
    There are over 1 billion chinese in China, remember the big picture here as long as they are still alive and the communist party in power hell they will do anything to stay in power and they still have to continue building roads etc to stimulate their economy and demands for RIOs products will always be in demand... so relax mate if you can hold this long enough you will make money so if they go down to 46 I would love to get even more.....nothing sure in the market but the probability of RIO going back higher is much bigger if not tommorow it is sooner than most people believe, remember 1 billion chinese and US and the rest of the world will eventually recover too only a matter of time.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$120.97
Change
-0.480(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90B
Open High Low Value Volume
$120.30 $120.99 $119.09 $152.4M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $120.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$120.97 49150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.