AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

will rni survive?, page-25

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shady - your dirge has drawn me out of my sabbatical slumber, well that combined with another miserable Cup punt, I think Dalray was my last winner in about '52 (I think he sired Tails didnt he?)

I reckon things must be crook if you are cranky

the oppies proposal is a miserable one...isn't owning a nice slab or the company and a very decent remuneration package sufficient motivation?

and as for 12c, well that's a brave and ambitious goal isn't it....how about we just roll over the $1 ones for a couple of years, now that would be an incentive.

so the SP gets to 13c and they are laughing, meanwhile the rest of us are still down the gurgler.

when I walk into the AGM I want to see a bloody big hat from which an equally big bloody rabbit ascends

presumably between now and the AGM the co will be moving heaven and earth (and a lot of the latter) to try to convince us that all is well on the good ship RNI

it seems RNI is on the cusp- but is it of wealth and greatness or the abyss?

sorry BoD but you now have a more than a few disgruntled holders.

so holders- at the AGM which corner will you be in- the "gruntled" or the "disgruntled"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618173 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 427330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.