ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Will Run Hard with good results, page-26

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

What a cracking week for all Lithium players including ESS! This beast is moving and i'm absolutely loving that we are getting the attention the deposit deserves.

I was just connecting some dots - our nearish neighbour Breaker Resources (BRB) hit some stunning Li intercepts (up to 3.36%) back in 2018 over a 3.4km x 1km strike with a further pegmatite outcrop discovered 2kms to the ESE. Last June they said they would 'unlock' this value. Hopefully this area comes alive with the success of Liontown.

The speculation over on BRB's HC page is leaning into a spinoff/demerger from their primary gold holdings. This deposit is not looking insignificant - with some more drilling this thing could be another LTR. Breaker's deposit is just outside of Mt Marion, east of Kal and north of Buldania - clearly the whole area is home to some amazing outcrops and deposits.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3453/3453563-073f8134b0c1beffd69df947fc1324ee.jpg
    Disclaimer - i'm holding BRB. Not advice - just excited at the Li sector and think this baby is waaaay undervalued considering the 25% year on year growth forecast shared by Ironman above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.