ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

will sales come good.

1. 7,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    In the next few days I plan an extensive situation analysis on the prospects for I S N. A lot of thoughts are coming to me But in the mean time one thing I would like to share.

I seems to me a central issue is do we have a market?

To put the question from prospective customers perspective: If I had a kid or other loved family member with asthma, would I have outlaid $169 for the device?

The answer is an unequivocal yes.
    Why I say this?
    Well I can recall when my daughter was four (now 26) and was diagnosed with asthma, which she got episodes usually at 4 am on cold mornings. The solution offered was the pump. Reluctantly we used it but we spent hundreds of dollars on other options eg naturopaths diets to alleviate the condition.
    The naturopath did the job and within weeks never had asthma again. If the isonea device was available then, I am certain it would have been in my hands very soon after I may have heard about it. Upon reflection, I do not see why all other parents with a reasonable income, would not do the same.
    It is a question of time till the world hears about it, from internet, nurses doctors, other parents etc. Just a matter of time imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.