STO 1.61% $7.35 santos limited

Will Santos ever recover?, page-11

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    On the subject of DUMB,I do recall a comment made by one of the Pillaga Scrub protesters,who when asked on her position on the Fracking process question,commented that she knew nothing about this process,but was against it anyway.
    Fracking in the case of a side-tracked CSG well,may only involve the introduction of some form of propant at the end of it.Glass beads perhaps,to allow the flow of gas to come to surface in an ordered fashion.
    It must be noted that from an environmental standpoint,the Pillaga Scrub is the habitat of mainly feral donkeys and pigs.It is little wonder under the circumstances,that the half-witted appears to be so hell bent on its preservation.
    In another intellectual gem ,around this time,is the ABC showed footage of a Green Senatorial aspirant setting fire to escaping Methane gas from a river elsewhere in NSW.This happenstance was blamed on CSG drilling in the area,however was in fact a naturally occurring feature caused by the erosive effects of a river cutting across a coal seam bed.When the ABC were alerted to this fact,made no retraction.Never let the truth get in the way of a good story as they say.
    The point I am trying to make is that Policy,both in VIC and NSW is at present being made by the uninformed and the half-witted.Every effort to provide additional Gas supplies in recent years by companies such as Santos,met by impediment.Now it appears the shortfall in Gas supplies is being blamed on companies such as Santos.
    I appeal to shareholders and the fair -minded to make their position felt in this debate.Hopefully,some balance will be restored here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.35
Change
-0.120(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $23.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.46 $7.46 $7.35 $37.30M 5.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 127286 $7.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.36 3367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.38
  Change
-0.120 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.44 $7.46 $7.37 1299881
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.