STO 0.25% $8.02 santos limited

I typed the below comment on about the 5th month 2018 under the...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I typed the below comment on about the  5th month 2018 under the heading Harbour Energy.
    Remember my little campaign headed Say No To Linda.

Harbour Energy lifts bid for Santos to $14.4b
    The new offer is $US5.21 a share, which is equivalent to $6.95 a share at an exchange rate of US75¢. Harbour said the offer price would be increased to a US dollar amount equivalent to $7 a share if Santos agreed to hedge 30 per cent of oil-linked production in 2020.
    Harbour had made its bid official only last Thursday at $US4.98 a share, a level a number of analysts suggested was about $500 million to $1 billion below the price the Australian oil and gas producer would be willing to accept.

Say No To Linda.
    pa 31

Well guys and gals here we hare a few months later and guess what ?? we have moved from doom and gloom to THIS STOCK MIGHT HIT 10 BUCKS. As quoted by some one above.

I got news for you all !!!  10 bucks is nothing more than pocket change, coffee money , cash to go out and buy a jar of vegi mite , God Bless Dick Smith.

STO is the new Woodside , STO is the new BHP, STO has a clear path upwards, Debt coming back daily, Great Management, New green Fields ready to go,  poo upwards trend , A few weeks back people were calling this a bad  dog,
    All I have to say about that is Come on , here here , come on , come on you beautiful puppy, we want to watch you grow into a mature show stopper , Go you bad dog. lol

I love this company.
    So happy we all said no to Linda.

PA 31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.020(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.95 $8.03 $7.95 $72.35M 9.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11377 $8.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 299409 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.