STO 0.25% $8.02 santos limited

AnDy62, Come on Ole Son, Chin up, Wealth can not be made in the...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    AnDy62, Come on Ole Son, Chin up, Wealth can not be made in the short term. Crypto is for fools and gamblers and the toilet is where it all should be, FANG Stocks are inflated to the point where few can purchase them and they are dangerously high. If yo did not get in years ago you most likely will not get in. 

Property in Sydney has been making higher highs and higher lows for 100 years. On a 12 year chart Sydney property will always be higher. But like FANG stocks, hard to get into unless you have a huge income or you win Lotto and if you did win Lotto you would not need to buy stocks.

Now on the other hand there are old Aussie Companies like STO. 64 years of ups and downs. At this point in its History it's a little bit down. Next week will most likely see it go down again. I personally Hope it does drop, because if it does I will jump in and buy as many as I can buy. I will then wait for the next drop and in I go again.

The trick is to buy solid companies when they are low. STO is a very solid company. It sells a commodity we all want. Energy.
    Chin up mate, you will be just fine.Hang in there.
    Pa 31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.020(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.95 $8.03 $7.95 $72.35M 9.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11377 $8.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 299409 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.