SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Will Sezzle sizzle

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Key points- as with apt the founder is running the company with CEO Charlie having a 95 % approval rating, the BNPL market is in its infancy in the States and we as Aussies underestimate the size of the US market for some to suggest first mover advantage as the only successor is rubbish. APT is focussed on big retail with a merchant fee of 4% , where as ( at present) SZL target is SME ( small medium enterprises) there TTV growth has risen 48% QOQ (10 m per qtr) with the June qtr up by $14m. Return end customers of all orders is 72.9% as at March qtr, exposure with Black Friday and Xmas shoppers will be huge . There entry into the Canadian market will be highly successful and the merchants will be racing to get on board . I love the APT story and was fortunate to get in early when I asked my 3 millennial s if they had heard of Afterpay (as I hadn't a clue) they laughed and my 13 yo said that all his friends from school were using it . That was it , I wanted in. EOS. I have left a few on the table and as of last week are now loading up the Sezzlers..... GLA.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.