BHP 1.18% $38.45 bhp group limited

There is a fair amount of illiterate drivel from David on this...

1. 204 Posts.
    There is a fair amount of illiterate drivel from David on this thread. You'd think someone who is so full of their own opinion would take the trouble to spell correctly. Perhaps it is hard when your mired in such deep detailed research.

"This will result in daytraders and specultors taking a longer time to recover and stagnate the market for a longer period than precious corrections. It would seem day traders and speculators are not leaningin their lesson".

"I suggest that most of you dont do your research, most ppl on here only repeat what the media reports its rather fickel"

"I have done some numbers reguarding the effect and a total world recession would reduct consuption from china by 2 trillion"

Research???
    Where does 2 trillion come from? This would mean a world recession would reduce the Chinese GDP by approximately 25 - 40%. "done some numbers". Please share all this research you have done on your own.

"Also China is investing 20 billion in Africa each year to gain market share of African resources, you might find that China becomes self sufficient from african supplies within 6yrs"

$20b in Chinese investment by China in Africa each year? Where is this figure plucked from?

And China self sufficient from Afica within 6 years. That is an embarrassing claim.

Anyway I'll keep reading my IMF reports, listening to my Bloomberg podcasts,doing my charts and I reckon I'll keep making even more money.

This is a structural change in commodity prices which will support an upward trend for decades. That is why the Chinese are buying.

And you might want to research what a share placement is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.45
Change
-0.460(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $195.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.00 $39.07 $38.28 $323.2M 8.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1696 $38.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.46 24810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.