AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

will someone buy this turkey?, page-2

1. 4,234 Posts.
    MM,

Amen to that mate. I would not be surprised if someone took a swipe at the BCI and Drilling division. That would retire debt and a lot of other issues that are clouding two potentially excellent opportunities for AJL holders.

Eitherway, you need nerves of steel at the moment. It will be interesting to see how much cash Campbell himself stumps up, having already got a fair chunk of it dtraight to his wallet.

You would have to think that the financial reliability of the company will also be weighing on them in being competitive for winning drilling contracts. The upstream producers have enough problems of their without having to deal with insolvent drillers.

Come one Campbell get a move on. it is down right embarassing how long you stuffed around for on this. I never would have thought this level of mismangement was possible. It is shameful.

SF

PS: If we needed capital....we would have already raised it. Now your lips are moving again asking for money, but will everything else you squeeze out be a lie?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 922056 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.