AMP 0.95% $1.06 amp limited

You may be a tad too pessimistic and afraid of taking what is...

1. 831 Posts.
    You may be a tad too pessimistic and afraid of taking what is yours back. I would not give the steam of my proverbials to unmeritorious swill like their board for a second without charging them interest, costs and then suing for damages.

Much depends on whether you are investing, playing tattslotto over the net, gambling or simply having fun at your own expense. Whatever I do, even if it is for a single solitary cent, I don't feel a lesser being than the melbourne Club gang or their cheap pale immitations. I am just as good of not I suspect better.

The market depends on what you mean by the term. I give my hard earned wages to Asian 'kerb lenders'. There at least morality is the morality of money and the street. There are no pretences. Doesn't matter if you are Melbourne Club or Father Barone. You pay your debts or wear plaster of paris for one month then continue to pay. With interest.

I am glad things have now come to the point NAB have initiated a query with HC as well as inquiries made to the proxy I send my messages through. My original message was made unavailable after posting yesterday. NAB and their legal team demanded it.

I will not relent. What I know protects me. It is not based on hearsay, unless of course you determine that documentary evidence from a reliable source is inadmissible.

Whats important in all of this is that the initial lie (a lie because it was made with scant disregard for the facts or falsehoods it contained or the bank was reckless as to the truth or absence of truth contained in its statements) was modified twice to come to a figure the Bank believes is a more accetable representation of facts.

Whats important is that they now see it as important to be more specific and careful about other peoples money. That the rule of law means that there is no one above the law. That the purchasing power and power to intimidate can have no effect against those with the truth on their side but no money to lose.

I am wondering why the other three banks, two of whom I have named as having severe losses in recent months which have not been made public joined in the declaration of their true financial positions.

Attempting to trace the origins of my postings is not difficult. Barring me is easy. But really having to be more forthright and lawful in the current climate post HIH and others is more important and must be adhered to. I don't trust bank ombudsman, ASIC, the ASX or 'independent auditors' either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.010(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $2.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $10.34M 9.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 249192 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 372831 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.