SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

will SWK gain ground in FY17?, page-25

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Coolcat it has always been a tough gig. Plenty of promise however they never seem to get there. I think I have been in and about this stock for 9 years. During that time I have availed of the spike to 48 cents and remember offloading at highish forties then again in the high thirties. I only managed to get just over 7000 away recently at $0.325 so now down to 92000 from a high of just over 400000. I also dropped a trading parcel some time ago of 100000 that I entered at 9 and exited at 12.

What used to throw me was the buyback. I can recall SWK purchasing at 37 and 35 back in the day. I dont pay creedance to that anymore as it proved to mean nadda.

Utilisation and the potential of Orexplore is the key. No rocket science there.

Someone else clearly likes them as the buying in the mid to high twenties has been strong. I honestly thought after the last result we would see low twenties pretty quickly however every time it falls some one or ones picks it back up. I dont know what to make of it.

PS Navy Diver hope this enlightens you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.