VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Will Syrah affect VRC?, page-23

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    dante

""Did you miss the part where Pel's own sentiment is sell?""

Peliatan has been avoiding this issue for a very long time. You might have seen in the past that I have questioned him on several occasions .
    He has chosen to ignore my question in relation to this matter which of course is his right.
    Many might suggest it isn't my business to even ask the question in the first place.
    I guess the reason I did ask the obvious question was the fact that he has posted hundreds of times on VRC repeating the same old lines over and over again.
    For that reason I believed it warranted some investigation as to why someone would be telling all and sundry to sell their stock but choosing to hold on to his own stock.
    Which ever way you look at it, it makes little or no sense.
    But in fairness he is not the first poster to lose credibility by not being entirely honest and sadly he will not be the last. Hotcopper relies on each individual to be honest when declaring their interest. More then that they cannot do.

In the mean time, those of us who are infact shareholders continue to wait and wait some more. It has been a frustrating time for all concerned. I draw confidence that Trevor is still over there . One would imagine he would not be wasting his time in a foreign country away from his loved ones if he did not believe a successful outcome was within sight. So common sense tells me he is seeing a light at the end of this tunnel. He fully understands the time things take in Tanzania and is prepared to play ball. Having spoken with him in the past on several occasions he has very high expectations of where he believes VRC will be one day and what it will achieve.
    I am happy to go along for the ride to see if those expectations are fully realised.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.