VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Wow, what a feisty week we are having! But there is no need for...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Wow, what a feisty week we are having! But there is no need for personal attacks and abuse!

Forum members should be able to post genuine concerns and criticisms of the company without receiving nasty replies. Pel cops a fair bit of criticism, but much of what he states is right. VRC has been a disappointing spec stock to date, and the company struggles financially, as it has highly paid directors, a high cash burn rate and no funding deal!

Despite a lot of promising announcements from the company over the last 2 years, nothing has come to fruition! The company does deserve to be criticised for this lack of progress and shareholders have a right to be unhappy, especially seeing that most would have significant paper losses with VRC on their books. The company has boosted the hopes of shareholders many times with the wording of their announcements, but funding has not been secured after 2 years of searching. So, shareholders experience a range of emotions from frustration to anger!

But the criticism about the actual feasibility study, the quality of the ore and the profitability of the mine, is a new twist. The feasibility study states that the mine will be highly profitable with a very short payback time. Is this document, which was produced under strict conditions, fraudulent?

For the life of me, if the mine is not economically viable, then why has VRC been stating for the last 2 years that it will be very profitable? That amounts to fraud! Why would Mr Kabunga have invested such a huge amount of money in the company? Why would Mr Sugars, Exotix and highly credentialed stock brokers be involved with the company? Why would investors from all around the world be watching VRC? Why would independent valuations identify a sp of 6c to 9c when funding is found? Why would a range of investment and mining websites be featuring VRC and showing confidence in their development plan? Why would TM be travelling around the world signing up of take partners? If the mine was NOT economically viable or profitable??

Forecasts for the future, still maintain that Graphite demand will continue to increase significantly for a range of uses and industries!

Hopefully the funding can be secured soon and the mining development plan can swing into action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.