ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

will the 26th of this month be definingfor esi

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I have no doubts that Monash will tip in the 4 Million as advised to stock holders, I would say it is going ahead without doubt. But will it be by the 26th? The last announcement put out sends a clear signal that this may not be the defining day.

I feel that Monash are showing a strong comittment to ESI, and that they are willing to participate, even if they have to pay a premium at a later date. Neil is a very shrewed operator, and the 4 Million invested is not a huge amount to be put up by Monash.

They have done their due dilligence, and as far as I can see, they are in. What in fact do we all see happening to ESI and its SP in the wake of an announcement of funds complete? I dont see a bang overnight blue sky event, but I do see this giving ESI a longer term strengthening, as value to current investors, and those looking to invest.

I see it as building the company, strenghtening the brand, making it a much more robust venture, and giving it the opportunity to get on its way a complete each of its stages. From all reports, Monashes willingness to participate, even by paying a premium, gives comfort in the back that this appears to be a well calculated, long term investement, not a grab for cash.

So be it the 26th or not, we will be getting an announcement of some kind, but a positive one in whichever form it appears. I have no doubts about the union between ESI and Monash, and its long term continuance to build a strong company, with strong IP, and with strong, forward thinking management, who in reality are getting on and doing as they have promised. New regime, new vision, strength gathering, and getting us all closer to our end objective....All is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.