MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

will the decision have a ripple effect???, page-2

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Good to see some of the names from the past still around.

I'm still holding after quite a few years. Although sometimes I kick myself for not trading this stock and putting in place stop losses. Hard to know as these stocks are not the types of stocks for a conservative portfolio. All you need is to jump out at the wrong time, one excellent announcement comes in and you have to buy in at twice the price you sold at, or you only get half your holding.

Although with this stock I think those that have sold out and bought later have been able to take half the money they sold out at and bought back the same holding!

I think it was meerkat that used to always bag this stock, and I agreed that many times too many had rose coloured glasses, but there's definitely a great prospect in that ground. It's just the path to get there that has been an absolute mess. A bit like my other major stock - NXS!

But I do agree with Frankie Gold about the implications of setting a precedent.

I would have thought that if there was some type of misleading and deceptive conduct involved, that at worst the Malaka would be awarded a royalty on commercial sales (obviously assuming that he finds MLS acted in good faith).

That would be the fairest result for both parties. But then the Namibian law system may not work like other jurisdictions.

I look forward to either some hope that I can get my money back and maybe even a profit if these part time directors get serious or have the ability to take this company forward, or for the pain to over for good!

Just hope it's not an announcement that means another 6 months or 1 year for all this to be resolved!

Here's hoping...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $11.59K 614.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.