DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

This is just my inexprienced humble opinion, but I am entitled...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    This is just my inexprienced humble opinion, but I am entitled to share, so I will.

Lets face it. Noone knows where the bottom is. Has it passed? Will it arrive in 2012? Whomever makes the best qualified guess (and thats all it will be) will make more $$$$ than the guy who's off.

Anyway, I feel we have a way to fall still IMO, not a lot further but we will see retraction. However, I don't think we will see the volatility as we have. If you use a common sense approach, most investors proabably got out when we had huge shock losses on the market a few weeks back, due to the very unceratin times ahead. Many have renetered and then there are more waiting to find the bottom.

Regardless of how much more bad news there may be to come, people are now 'softened' to the news. They expect it, so it doesnt hit as hard any more. Someone was saying the other day, "wait till the unemployment figures come out and the dow will drop 1000 overnight". Really???, I don;t think so. Will it drop, probably, but people become immune.

Its not to say they ignore it, they just take it with a grain of salt.

So to those saying we are rallying, I disagree. To those saying the world is ending as we know it, I disagree also.

Life goes on, the world will exist with a crappy market or not. People will continue to trade regardless and the status quo+ will be restored one day. It just requires more patience than we have gotten use to coming off a boom!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.