DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

will the dow, s&p 500 and nasdaq crash??

1. 739 Posts.
    ladies and gentlemen, if GDP is below 2%, initial claims increase and personal income/personal spending remain negative and tonights economic data are below expectations, i can see dow falling below 9k within a week....however thats all being below forecast....worst case scenario.investors, fund managers and those fully invested bulls may take a step back and realise this is not just a simple recession, immediately followed by a speedy recovery, there is so much ruin and debt in every market out there, its just covered up with all this stimulus thats been tunneled straight into the stock market, its unsustainable and unhealthy for the economy but more so, deceiving to the average investor who may just fall back to where they were at march lows, with their wealth drained in the stock market slide and indebted above their heads, soon to be without a house and a job if not already....the stock market is the next bubble imo, and it will burst soon enough, creating a japan like, massive United States depression, and they may just be left behind by asian economies, loosing their dollar status...

of course this is just my opinion, i really dont see the S&P 500 going any higher than 1100 before it has another crash...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.