ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

and.. in addition to SP3, has anyone seen just how big pacific...

1. 665 Posts.
    and.. in addition to SP3, has anyone seen just how big pacific capital are - and the kinds of deals they have done... they are not the type of hedge fund people are worried about being squeezed/not aggressive shorters etc.. they are a pension fund... if i were then i'd invest more than $10 mil... in any case esi wont need the lot after full bank/govt funding..... the govvy WILL back such an important tech, once past ARUP and funding, the banks too, despite credit markets the way they are...

anyway, it serves no purpose defending... in fact it serves my purposes, (now i have more funds coming) not to say anything - i accumulate, and much as i dislike to see market value of my shares go even lower (down from 45c to 3.5c, average ~18c now) (ha ha there u go downramping)

but no, 'll not play games...once again i believe this is the kind of return one can retire on... though i am bored of repeating myself, it serves no purpose.. those who want to sell at these levels, please put their e-mail here and i'm sure there will be many many willing buyers, myself included.. until the news comes, good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18824312 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13022686 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.