OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

will the gap get filled, page-25

1. 3,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    patience
    If you're looking at the big picture in 3-6 months, then the the picture in 12-18 months should be massive...so big it won't fit on your screen....just look at Extract's S/P, consider we've got about 50% less shares on issue.
    Okay we have to find just under 290m/lbs U3o8....the U price would have improved about 75% by then...going on predictions I've recently seen.
    EXT's price on Friday finished at $8.50 x .50% = $12.75, plus the difference in the uranium price....Magikol Christmases will all come at once. There even could be a party at Magikol's place to celebrate...LOL
    I imagine if we get figures like EXT have with our higher grades [at the moment anyway]we'll have potential interested parties banging on THX's door.
    That would be even better, as then we'll get an even better price.
    Within the next 12 months, providing the world economy keeps picking up, we'll have Copernicus back on stream creating a few more $m in cash per year to go towards all the drilling THX will be doing, plus the $25m already in the bank...and therefore no capital raising for quite sometime, therefore keeping the stock even tighter for all the new investors wanting to hope on board.
    At least about 50% of shares are held in the Top 20 at the present time. What's that going to be like in another 12 months.
    If the drilling keeps coming up trumps in the next 12 months, there will be some large players wanting in.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $18.07K 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1385503 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31046005 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.